Well after I posted what I do not like about summer, now I guess I have to tell you what I do like. Wouldn’t be fair if I didn’t?
10. No need for socks, going barefoot or with flip flops …
9. Getting up early. The heat drives me out of bed early … and yes that’s a good thing!
7. A cool beer tastes even better after a hot day
6. There’s always my birthday in summer, despite getting older, I love the parties
5. The food: lots of fresh delicious salads and fruit, barbecues and ice cream
4. Summer Clothes, unlike in winter you don’t have to dress like an onion with layers and layers of things to keep you warm.
3. Festivals, except we’re not going to any this year so maybe it should have been on the other list
2. Vacation, the beach, the sea, sun, not working *g*
1. The sun, so much light, after the winter depression, it’s just good to have so much light.
So just as many good things come from the sun and the heat as there are bad things. A bit schizophrenic I guess. Well anyway it would be quite okay to only have a 30Â°C summer instead of a 37Â°C summer.