I got the dsablog working again. I re-installed the a completely new wordpress (and lost the acronyms I made in the process) and now you can log in again. I have no idea what went wrong.
Much cooler: I made my first wordpress plugin. I copied nearly everything from the acronym replacer plugin and now I have a plugin that replaces words (for example names of friends) with links to their pages. So Daniel, Alex and Roessi should each be linked now.
My next goal is to write a wiki format plugin well not quite: I don’t need the formatting I just want to be able to easily link to my wiki at WikiHome 🙂 I want to link wikiwords like DasSchwarzeAuge to their wiki entry.
Edit: this was much easier than anticipated – at least in the first small variant: for now only wiki words work that match the regular expression
My plugins are downloadable from my homepage use at your own risk:
# Link to Friends WordPress Plugin, just enter the names and homepages into the array.
# Link to Wiki Entries, add your
Both plugins are tested with WordPress 1.2. There is another plugin that is quite similar to the “Link to Friends” plugin, it is the linkifier plugin, it is a bit more complicated but it supports more types of links.