Just a test

Thanks to roessi I managed to finally move my scripts over to the new domain as well, so I can now close down everything completely at the old place. You won’t quite guess what I did wrong. I linked everything the wrong way. Instead of linking to /var/www I linked from /var/www to my homedir. But I managed to see what roessi did and therefore could simply copy his setup and now I am testing wether this works or not.

I fixed the stylesheet foo as well. You should never rename the standard style-sheet file provided by mt. You should not. Really. Believe me 😉

By Yashima

Writer of code and stories