I finally updated my ‘homepage’ homepage. I had an old one online that was a lot less colorful. I had that up while I was looking for a job, now that I have a job I did something less boring I hope: Delusional Dreams.
I still have to update the webstats-script that generates me some statistics about the people surfing my homepage.
The DSA and Unknown Armies sites still have their old design. But once I have gotten the hosting-agreement to David I can order me some new domains and move delusions.de over to our root-server. I have been wanting to do this since about a year (since we have the rootserver).